Afterpay available for all online orders. Free delivery over $99.
Did you know…the sacred metal Kansa (bronze) is called ‘the healing metal in Ayurveda’?
Kansa massage has been used for centuries to holistically balance the doshas (vata, pitta, kapha) by unblocking energy channels to improve the body’s healing mechanism. The kansa is often used over marma points (point where tissues meet and also areas of life force), similar to trigger points. Learn much more about the Kansa wands and their history.
AWE Cosmeceuticals is delighted to welcome their new range of Kansa wands to complement the natural skincare range inspired by the ancient Indian medicine of Ayurveda. Hand made in India, they have a beautiful teak wood handle. Our Kansa wands have been tested in Melbourne for metal composition to ensure they are lead free.
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps minimise the signs of ageing (fine lines and wrinkles)
- Improves lymphatic flow + expels toxins
- Provides skin with a healthy glow
- Restores energy
- Promotes restful sleep
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
Are there different types of Kansa wands? There are four different Kansa wands available;
- Small – ideal for the face, scalp and neck. (11cm length / 4.5cm cap diameter)
- Medium – suitable body and feet. (14cm length / 6.5cm cap diameter)
- Large – suitable for body & feet and larger areas like backs. (15cm length / 8.5cm cap diameter)
- T-bar – specifically designed for ‘marma’ points, similar to trigger points. (10cm length / 2.5cm cap diameter
How is the wand used?
Various movements, including circular, zig-zag and sweeping motions are used using varying pressure dependent on the area being treated. For example gentle pressure on face and scalp to help relieve headaches and more pressure on areas of other tension such as back and legs.
What do I use on the skin with the Kansa wand?
We recommend using our zithila Multi Oil with the Kansa wand. This unique blend of oils is rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to leave face & body feeling soft and supple.
Our wands are presented in natural organic cotton drawstring bag.
(Display tray not included)