Afterpay available for all online orders. Free delivery over $99.
Hand made in India, our kansa wands have a beautiful teak wood handle. Our kansa wands have been tested in Melbourne for metal composition to ensure they are lead free.
Our small kansa wand comes boxed in a black velvet bag and make an ideal gift.
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps minimise the signs of ageing (fine lines and wrinkles)
- Improves lymphatic flow + expels toxins
- Provides skin with a healthy glow
- Restores energy
- Promotes restful sleep
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
Our kansa wand is a small size suitable for the face, scalp and small areas of the body.
- Small – ideal for the face, scalp and neck. (11cm length / 4.5cm cap diameter)
How to use
Various movements, including circular, zig-zag and sweeping motions are used using varying pressure dependent on the area being treated. For example gentle pressure on face and scalp to help relieve headaches and more pressure on areas of other tension such as back and legs.
Copper is anti-microbial so it is not favourable to microbes. After use, simply use tea tree oil to wipe over the wand and use a cosmetic grade clay rubbed with water to keep a nice shine to the metal. A mild castille soap in cool water is also acceptable.
Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on the kansa wand.
Join our Mailing List
Thanks for Joining!