Using Nature To Help Fight Acne
Following Ayurvedic philosophy, AWE utilises many ingredients found in nature to improve the health of the skin without causing further damage. This includes the prevention and treatment of acne-prone skin.
Acne is a skin condition which causes many people physical and psychological distress. Unfortunately, it is often treated with strong medical remedies which can disrupt the skin’s natural balance.
As a better alternative, Indian holistic health philosophy Ayurveda has been supplemented with the application of modern science techniques to treat many health issues. Following Ayurvedic philosophy, AWE utilises many ingredients found in nature to improve the health of the skin without causing further damage. This includes the prevention and treatment of acne-prone skin.
About Kapha skin
According to Ayurveda, each person’s mind and body health is governed by three doshas. If you’re suffering from acne, you’re more likely to have a Kapha dosha. Kapha pertains to the qualities oily, cold, heavy, and slow. Kapha skin tends to be plump and oily, which is great for maintaining a youthful appearance. However, excess oil is the main factor in acne troubles.
To balance a Kapha dosha, try using a combination of methods for inner and outer health. Spicy, pungent, and bitter tasting foods are best suited to balancing Kapha skin and boosting metabolism. Avoiding oily, sweet, and dairy foods is also helpful. To stimulate digestion, try regularly drinking hot ginger tea. Having a diet rich in leafy green vegetables, and supplemented by plenty of water, is a simple way to detoxify from the inside.
AWE Skincare Regimen
To assist with acne troubles externally, a skincare regimen should focus on the removal of toxins. For Kapha skin, cleansing and exfoliating are far more important than moisturising. Natural ingredients such as turmeric, Indian gooseberry and red sandalwood aid in toxin removal. Follow this regimen for more balanced Kapha skin:
- Begin the regimen with vimala Gentle Cleanser, morning and night. It contains sandalwood oil which helps remove the build-up of the skin’s oils and calms sensitive skin.
- Use samskrta Skin Polish once per week to gently exfoliate and unclog pores.
- Clear skin by using amala Clearing Serum morning and night to ease oily skin congestion. It can also be used topically for problem spots. The serum includes sandalwood oil and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Follow amala Clearing Serum with nirvaata Calming Serum, morning and night. It cools and calms skin irritation caused by external stressors.
- Improve the skin’s appearance by using the kaanti Lightening Serum to reduce discolouration.
Learn more about AWE Cosmeceuticals products at https://www.awecosmeceuticals.com.au/skin-care-products/ and begin your journey to healthier, acne-free skin today.